Expatriate Tax Services

Are you overseas and need to lodge an Australian tax return? Amicas Group provides services to many clients overseas (and around Australia).

australian expat tax help

We have experience with Australians working overseas with various situations, for example:

•  You may have left Australia and not lodged a tax return prior to leaving;
•  You may be renting your home whilst overseas and need to consider the tax consequences;
•  You may have retained an investment property or other assets in Australia while working overseas;
•  You may have sold assets in Australia whilst overseas and need to sort out any taxation consequences.

These and other situations need an experienced Tax Agent, so you can achieve the best tax results.

So whether you are overseas or planning to work overseas, contact Amicas Group to ensure you can achieve the best possible tax results.

We can even email your income tax return to you for your approval, prior to us completing lodgement electronically with the Australian Taxation Office.

Contact Us +61 8 9330 8790